DAILY LIFE…Sometimes bad,sometimes good
Hot Ginger Drink
1/4 teaspoon salt
200 grams of brown sugar
2000 ml of water
2 stalk lemongrass (can be omitted)
400 grams ginger
How To Make:
1. Wash the ginger, flatten then roasted .
2. Crushed lemongrass, then node the pandan leaf .
3. Boil water with ginger, lemongrass, pandan and salt over low heat until fragrant .
4. Add the brown sugar then stir until blended.
5. Continue to cook, stirring until sugar is dissolved and the water is boiling.
6. Immediately remove and strain and serve while warm.
For 8 servings