DAILY LIFE…Sometimes bad,sometimes good
150 g chicken breast, diced, mixed with 1 tbsp tapioca flour
250g potatoes, peeled, diced
1 tomato, diced
1/2 onion, sliced lengthwise
1 large red chilies, seeded, sliced lengthwise
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
4 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
1 tsp salt soy sauce ( can substitute with salt if you dont have )
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
250 ml of water
oil for frying
How to make:
1. Heat oil and saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add onion and red pepper, stir.
3. Add chicken and potatoes, stir until chicken changes color.
4. Ass sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
5. Pour water, bring to a boil, put tomatoes.
6. Cook until flavors absorbed. .
7. Remove and serve.